TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE USE OF ENRICH SOFTWARE AND SERVICES
- The Service is distributed under license by Snapimm (Proprietary) Limited (Registration Number 2014/273054/07) (hereinafter referred to as “enrich“), a wholly owned subsidiary of Idealounge (Proprietary) Limited.
Basic Terms of Usage
- You acknowledge that enrich provides a Service that has been specifically designed and marketed to podcasters and others who produce audio content for distribution, who wish to provide the consumers of their audio an enriched experience through the provision of HTML based slides that are made available to listeners (‘slides’). According you agree that any and all input that in any way part of the slides that are upload into Service will be accessible to anyone who has in their possession the url that connects to your use of the Services, and which you acknowledge can and may be saved on their devices and information systems, even after you have deleted a project or have cancelled your use of the Service.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post, link to or display on or via the Service.
- You must be at least 16 years old to use the Service.
- You may not use the Service for the purposes of creating and/or disseminating violent, political instability, insurrection, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other offensive Content via the Service.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you create and/or for disseminating via the Service. Accordingly, you will not use the Service to create and/or disseminating any fake information or fake news, and you will exercise prior reasonable care to check the facts contained in the information you create and/or disseminating via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your user account (“account”) and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights to any third party. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide to enrich upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy thereof.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other users of the Service for any purpose.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not use the service to defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not disseminate private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security details/information or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (including any federal, state, local and provincial laws and regulations) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You must not access the Service’s private API by any means other than those permitted by enrich.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any users of the Service.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from the owner of the domain.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not upload through any means Content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any enrich page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time without notice if necessary.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that enrich is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. enrich reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. You agree to exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party’s service or application. enrich does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that enrich is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. Your correspondence and business dealings with third parties through the service are solely between you and the third party. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an “Application”) and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if enrich has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the enrich Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with enrich‘s express consent).
- enrich does not claim ownership of any Content that you create / share / post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant to enrich a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to “Sharing of Your Information”, “How We Store Your Information”, and “Your Choices About Your Information” only within the enrich
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by enrich (“enrich Content”). enrich Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and enrich, enrich owns and retains all rights in the enrich Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the enrich Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the enrich
- The enrich name and logo are trademarks of enrich, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of enrich, In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of enrich, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from enrich.
- Although it is enrich’s intention for the Service to be available continuously, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, enrich reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by enrich, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, enrich encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, enrich is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. enrich will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any
- It is enrich‘s policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, enrich does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that enrich is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Management of Content
- You acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure, and you waive all rights of whatsoever nature that you may have to claim for any loss resulting from breaches from security.
Reporting Copyright and Other IP Violations
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- If you infringe other people’s copyright or any other intellectual property rights, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to disable your account when appropriate and to provide those whose rights you have infringed with your information and details related to the distribution of the content in question.
Collection of Usage Data
- You consent to enrich collecting anonymous usage data from your usage of the Service. The anonymous usage data will be used only by enrich to improve the Service, detect coding errors and conduct any other activities which do not violate your privacy.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Service, including, without limitation, enrich’s Content, is provided on an “as is”, “as available ” and “with all faults” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither enrich nor any of their employees, manages, offices or agents (collectively the “enrich Parties”) make any representations or warranties or endorsements of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, as to: (a) the Service, its functionality/usability; (b) the enrich Content; (c) User Content; or (d) security associated with the transmission and storage of data to enrich or via the Service. In addition, enrich hereby excludes all warrantees, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose non-infringement and freedom from computer virus.
- By accessing or using the Service, you represent and warrant that your activities are lawful in every jurisdiction where you access or use the Service.
- The enrich Parties do not endorse any content published and uploaded by the user and specifically excludes any responsibility and/or liability to any person or entity for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character based upon or resulting from any content.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
- Under no circumstances will the enrich Parties be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, for any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental or consequential losses or damages) that are directly or indirectly related to: (a) the Service; (b) the enrich Content; (c) user Content; (d) your use of, inability to use, or the performance of the Service; (e) any action taken in connection with an investigation by the enrich Parties or law enforcement authorities regarding your or any other party’s use of the Service; (f) any action taken in connection with copyright or other intellectual property owners; (g) any errors or omissions in the Service’s operation; or (h) any damage to any user’s computer, mobile device, or other equipment or technology including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if foreseeable or even if the enrich Parties have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action of contract, negligence, strict liability or tort/delict (including, without limitation, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of God, telecommunications failure, or theft or destruction of the Service). In no event will the enrich Parties be liable to you or anyone else for loss, damage or injury, including, without limitation, death or personal injury. Some countries and states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event will the enrich Parties total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes or action exceed one hundred United States dollars ($100.00).
- You agree that in the event you incur any damages, losses or injuries that arise out of enrich‘s acts or omissions, the damages, if any, caused to you are not irreparable or sufficient to entitle you to an injunction preventing any exploitation of any web site, service, property, product or other content owned or controlled by the enrich Parties, and you will have no rights to encourage or restrain the development, production, distribution, advertising, exhibition or exploitation of any web site, property, product, service, or other content owned or controlled by the enrich
- By accessing the Service, you understand that you may be waiving rights with respect to claims that are at this time unknown or unsuspected, and in accordance with such waiver, you acknowledge that you have read and understand, and hereby expressly waive any benefit from any law that may assist you in this regard.
- enrich is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties
- You may opt out of this agreement to arbitrate. If you do so, neither you nor enrich can require the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notify enrich in writing within 30 days of the date that you first became subject to this arbitration provision. To opt out, you must email email@example.com and use heading entitled “Arbitration Opt-out”
- You must include your name and residence address, the email address you use for your enrich account, and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement.
- If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with enrich.
Time Limitation on Claims
- You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with enrich must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
- You undertake to maintain access to your email account, that is the email address which is also your Username, and any communication sent to this email address shall be deemed to have been received by you.
- With the exception of general correspondence with enrich which can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and an election to opt-out of the arbitration clause as noted above, all correspondence of any legal kind shall only be deemed to have been received when sent by registered post to Suite 11A, Westlake Square, Westlake Drive, Westlake, Cape Town, South Africa, 7945.
Governing Law & Venue
- This document embodies the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters dealt with herein and each party acknowledges that in entering this agreement it has not relied on and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) except as incorporated herein.
- Each of the parties warrants that it has power to enter into this agreement and has obtained all the necessary approvals to do so.
- Save as may be contained herein, this agreement is not subject to any suspensive or resolutive conditions either preventing or postponing the coming into operation hereof.
- None of the terms and conditions of this agreement is capable of being waived, amended, added to or deleted, unless such waiver, amendment, addition or deletion is reduced to writing and is signed by the parties hereto.
- No indulgence on the part of any party in exercising any right conferred upon such party in terms of this agreement shall constitute a waiver or novation of any such right, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right preclude any other or future exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right under this agreement.
- If any provision of this agreement (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed not to form part of this agreement, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.
- The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject enrich to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that enrich
- Software related to or made available by the Service may be subject to United States export controls. Thus, no software from the Service may be downloaded, exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading any software related to the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list.